Our terms and condition
THIS WEBSITE IS OPERATED BY HARTE
Harte Woodworking Ltd Terms and Condition of our website
The term "Harte', "we". "us", and "our" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Springfield Mill, Spa Street, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 0HW. Our company registration number is 1152895. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
○ The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
○ All images are owned by Harte Woodworking Ltd.
○ The contents of these pages are © Copyright Harte Ltd 2019 or are the copyright of Harte's licensors. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third-parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
○ The information published on this website is provided for the convenience of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. We will not be responsible in any circumstances for any losses caused by failure or stoppage of the website for any reason, including without limitation virus contamination, or deliberate damage by hackers, failure of hardware, software or systems, power failure, failure of telecommunications lines or any criminal action.
○ Please be aware that Harte may alter the information on its website from time to time, including these terms and conditions, copyright notice and privacy notice. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions and to remain in compliance with them from time to time.
○Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
○ Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
○ Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
○ From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
○ Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is governed by the laws of England. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
Where can I get further information?